We’re thrilled to be extending our bursary project once again!
Educational development remains a subject close to our hearts here at Hollywoodbets, which is why we’ve partnered with South Africa’s favourite radio stations to offer qualifying students a share of R2 million in tertiary bursaries.
In addition to this, we’re proud to further extend our support to successful applicants by offering them employment opportunities.
The bursary will cover successful applicants’ registration and tuition fees only. Please remember to state the name of the radio station on which you heard about our bursary programme.
Make sure that you have the following documents on hand as they are a required part of the application process.
- ID copy
- Proof of address
- Matric certificate/statement of results
- Detailed information regarding the chosen qualification
- Motivation letter for consideration
- Acceptance letter from the institution
- The full registration, tuition and examination fees in respect of each of the courses/subjects received from the institution; length of the qualification (proforma invoice); name, address and proof of banking details of the registered institution.
Please note that .JPG format is not supported for the uploading of supporting documents.