- Latest results > average of 65% if grade 11 or 12 and 65% minimum per subject required for entry into degree
- Latest results > 60% if tertiary/higher institution
- South African Citizen (externals only)
- Duration of course = 12 months and longer
- Type of Qualifications = National Certificates, Diploma’s, Degrees and Post-Graduate studies.
- Field of Study: Computer Science/Supply chain and logistics/ Business Management /Finance /HR/Marketing/Graphic Design/Media and Communications
- Preference will be given to applicants already residing in the same location as the institution being applied to
This Bursary application is for funding for the 2022 academic year only. Subsequent funding for additional academic years will need to be applied and approved when the Bursary applications open for those academic years.
The Future is Bright bursary campaign is open from 9 September 2021 and will close on 31 October 2021.
Please click on the below button to apply for The Future is Bright Bursary.